Wednesday, December 8, 2021

What can you do now that we were not able to do a year ago?

We all today different than we were last year. Many things we plan to do it but we weren't able due to different reasons, and somethings happens without even planning for it. Last year, was really a challenging year for me. At this time last year, I was preparing for getting graduated with BS in biology. I was depressed due to COVID-19 pandemic and this was a barrier to learn and improve new skills. Also, I wasn't working neither in teaching nor in any other field so this was another barrier to improve myself. 
However, this year I got graduated and started with Teaching Diploma right away. In addition, I started working in Laboratory, and this helped me to gain new skills in my field and learn practical skills that I didn't learn in my major in the university. Also, working helped me to manage my time between social life, work time and studying and taught me how to work in a team and how to interact with people of different societies and ethics. 

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you dear!
    Indeed, last year was a critical year for all of us. It was like a barrier that blocked our way to achieve goals on different levels. However, the pandemic by itself made us think of our blessings, our potentials, and our strength to keep moving forward despite the difficult situations that keep pulling us backwards especially in Lebanon.
    Stay strong and stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!
      Exactly, the pandemic has both positive and negative sides. And we should always try to see the positive side and be blessed with what we have.

      Delete
  2. Great Huda! Happy for you
    Nothing should stop you, you can overcome any obstacle or problem in you life, just keep your strength and faith high
    We are all facing many problems that depress us, but we should stay strong and keep on moving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your BS in biology!
    I'm happy for you that you learned how to manage your time between social life, work time and studying.
    Keep on:)

    ReplyDelete